Where applicable Photon Energy can integrate solar energy or battery storage solutions to provide clean water using clean energy.
- renewable power source for remote locations (battery container solution)
- renewable power source for nanoremediation process
- renewable power source for remote groundwater treatment technologies
Photon Water is a subsidiary of global solar energy solutions provider Photon Energy. As such we can not only deliver tailor-made water treatment solutions but also provide you with your own power source or back-up source, using solar energy.
- More than 75 MW of solar power plants built across two continents
- Experience with off-grid systems and off-grid solar storage projects
- Ground-mounted power plants and rooftop power plants
- Proven track record in installing, monitoring, operating and maintaining solar power plants
Solar power is ideal for:
- Remote off-grid locations (mining operations, disaster relief, remote communities)
- Industry (offset high energy costs with on-site production)
- Tourism (hotels, etc.)
- Private homes (cleaner water and lower energy bills)
- Military installations (guaranteed power supply independent from the grid)
- Public installations (low carbon footprint)