In-situ ground water remediation using zero-valent iron nanoparticles in combination with a DC field.
Nanoremediation relies on the use of zero-valent iron nanoparticles (nZVI) in reducing water contaminants. An additional electric field enhances the transport of nanoparticles in an aquifer environment and improves the remediation performance of nZVI as well as lowering overall costs substantially.
Why use nanoremediation?
- Method proven at multiple sites
- No costly specialised instruments needed
- Safe both in terms of environmental risk as well as health risks
- Advantages over normal nanoiron thanks to use of electric field
- polluted sites
- former industrial locations
- automotive manufacturing
- heavy industry
- chemical industry
- military objects
- andother sites
For more information please download our brochure below or contact us.